Calstrs Should Cut Assumed Return to 7.5%, Actuary RecommendsJames Nash
The California State Teachers’ Retirement System, the second-largest U.S. public pension, should lower its assumed annual rate of return to 7.5 percent from the current target of 7.75 percent, its actuary said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat