‘Little Child’ CFTC Ignores Futures Oversight Role, O’Malia SaysSilla Brush
The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission is fixating childishly over Dodd-Frank Act rules while ignoring its traditional responsibility for overseeing futures markets, Commissioner Scott O’Malia said today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations