Scared Gere, Stuffed Puppy Catch Sundance Fest’s Fancy: Review
From the high-finance suspense of “Arbitrage,” which Lionsgate and Roadside Attractions reportedly purchased for $2.5 million, to a slew of angry, man-the-ramparts documentaries, some of the Sundance Film Festival’s most buzz-worthy films tapped into the country’s financial stress and social unrest.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline