McKesson Buys Canadian Pharmacy Marketing Group for $918 MillionRobert Langreth
McKesson Corp., the biggest U.S. drug distributor, said it agreed to spend about $918 million for the marketing and franchising businesses of more than 1,000 Canadian independent pharmacies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing