Japanese Stocks Drop for Third Day as U.S. GDP Trails ForecastNorie Kuboyama
Japanese stocks fell for a third day, the biggest drop in two weeks, after the U.S. economy expanded less than forecast, dimming the earnings outlook for Asian exporters of cars and electronics.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself