Goldman Sachs Among Banks Fighting to Exempt Half of Swaps BooksSilla Brush
More than half of the derivatives-trading business of Goldman Sachs Group Inc., Morgan Stanley and three other large banks could fall largely outside the Dodd-Frank Act if they succeed in lobbying regulators to exempt their overseas operations, government records show.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap