Rembrandt, Snarling Bear, Devils Dazzle at Morgan Dutch Treat
“Rembrandt’s World: Dutch Drawings from the Clement C. Moore Collection” could be classified as a bait-and-switch exhibition. Only four drawings out of more than 90 are by Rembrandt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing