Geithner Says 2%-3% Economic Growth Is ‘Realistic’ for U.S.Simon Kennedy
U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy F. Geithner said it is “realistic” for the U.S. economy to grow about 2 percent to 3 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock