Ener1 Wins Approval of $13.5 Million Bankruptcy FinancingDon Jeffrey
Ener1 Inc., a maker of lithium-ion car batteries that filed for bankruptcy yesterday, won interim court approval to borrow $13.5 million to finance operations during its reorganization.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner