Rupiah Advances After Funds Boost Stock Holdings; Bonds RiseKhalid Qayum
Indonesia’s rupiah approached the strongest level in almost three months after global funds raised holdings of local assets to benefit from the nation’s higher yields. Government bonds rose.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing