Roche’s Illumina Bid May Spur Buying in DNA Test Land GrabRobert Langreth, Meg Tirrell and Ryan Flinn
Less than 10 years after the first human genome was decoded, Roche Holding AG’s hostile $5.7 billion bid for Illumina Inc. may spark additional deals as companies race to bring DNA scanning into routine medical use.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap