Greenlight’s Einhorn Ordered Trades ‘Within Minutes’ of TipLindsay Fortado and Ben Moshinsky
Greenlight Capital Inc. Chairman David Einhorn ordered traders to sell shares in Punch Taverns Plc “within minutes” of getting inside information on the firm’s plan to sell equity, the U.K.’s finance regulator said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks