Apple’s IPad Leads Surge in Tablet Shipments, Research Firm SaysAdam Satariano
Tablet-computer shipments more than doubled in the fourth quarter, reflecting demand for Apple Inc.’s iPad and Amazon.com Inc.’s new Kindle Fire, according to market-research firm Strategy Analytics.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat