To Be Young, in Love, and Highly MarketableKarla Swatek
There’s no guarantee it will last—young love has a funny way of fizzling out. And even now its supercharged sweetness is gag-inducing for some onlookers. But one thing is clear: The romance between tennis’ longtime World No. 1, Caroline Wozniacki, and golf’s biggest rising star, Rory McIlroy, No. 3 on the official World Golf Ranking, is boosting the couple’s marketability and earning power.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap