Thailand Cuts Rate to Support Economic Growth After FloodSuttinee Yuvejwattana and Yumi Teso
The Bank of Thailand cut interest rates for the second consecutive meeting to help spur a recovery from the worst floods in almost 70 years as a deteriorating global economy threatens growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure