Einhorn’s Greenlight Fined by U.K. FSA Over Punch Share SaleChristopher Scinta
The Financial Services Authority fined David Einhorn, owner of hedge fund Greenlight Capital Inc. and his fund 7.2 million pounds ($11.2 million) for using inside information to trade Punch Taverns Plc securities in June 2009, the agency said in an e-mailed statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’