Pfizer Lipitor Plan Might Not Be ‘Worth It,’ Watson CEO SaysDrew Armstrong
Pfizer Inc.’s strategy to keep its market share of cholesterol pill Lipitor may boost revenue without aiding profit, said the chief executive officer of Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc., the drugmaker’s partner on the medicine’s generic version.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone