Third Monkey Death at Harvard Sparks Federal Probe of Lab WorkPatrick Cole
Harvard Medical School’s New England Primate Research Center is under investigation by the U.S. Department of Agriculture after the October death of a monkey in a lab.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets