Singapore’s GIC Said to Offer $700 Million in Buyout-Fund StakesSabrina Willmer and Anne-Sylvaine Chassany
Government of Singapore Investment Corp., which manages more than $100 billion of the city-state’s reserves, is seeking to sell about $700 million in private-equity holdings, according to three people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks