Republicans May Tie Pipeline Approval to Payroll-Tax Cut TalksJim Snyder and James Rowley
Congressional Republicans say they may try again to tie the Keystone XL pipeline to an extension of the U.S. payroll-tax cut, as they prolong a debate with the Obama administration over jobs and the environment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's