Kamco May Give Daewoo Shipbuilding Shares to Fund InvestorsKyunghee Park and Seonjin Cha
Korea Asset Management Corp. may give Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Co. shares worth about 990 billion won ($870 million) to investors in a state-led bailout fund if it fails to sell the stock this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day