China Home Market ‘Should Come Down,’ Hang Lung’s Chan SaysSusan Li and Kelvin Wong
China’s home market, bracing for the most severe slowdown in three years, should retreat after “extraordinarily tough” measures by the government, said Ronnie Chan, chairman of Hang Lung Properties Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing