Carnival Suspends Some Cruise Marketing, Sets Safety ReviewAndy Fixmer and Beth Jinks
Carnival Corp., owner of the Costa Concordia cruise ship that ran aground last week, halted advertising for its Carnival Cruise Lines and announced a review of safety procedures in the aftermath of the accident.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster