Billionaires Join U.S. in Drawing Putin’s Ire in CampaignIlya Arkhipov
Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin berated U.S. influence at a Moscow radio station and blamed billionaire oligarchs for souring the investment climate as campaigning for presidential elections kicked off.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License