Transocean, Abiomed May See Takeover Interest, Morningstar SaysWill Robinson
Transocean Ltd. and Abiomed Inc. are among companies that may be acquired in 2012 because they trade below fair value estimates, even as market uncertainty damps dealmaking in the first half, according to Morningstar Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing