Romney as Multimillionaire Gets Break for Taxes Less Wage-EarnerDavid J. Lynch and Lisa Lerer
Under pressure from his Republican opponents, former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney yesterday abandoned months of resistance and said he would make his 2011 tax return public in April.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet