Romney as Multimillionaire Gets Break for Taxes Less Wage-EarnerDavid J. Lynch and Lisa Lerer
Under pressure from his Republican opponents, former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney yesterday abandoned months of resistance and said he would make his 2011 tax return public in April.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing