Italy’s Banks to Submit $20 Billion Capital Plans This WeekSonia Sirletti
Italian banks will submit plans to fill a 15.4 billion-euro ($20 billion) capital shortfall by January 20, said Giuseppe Mussari, chairman of Italy’s Banking Association.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself