RIM's Rumored 10-Inch Playbook: A Bigger MistakeKevin C. Tofel
Research In Motion is rumored to be launching a 10-inch LTE tablet in addition to an updated 7-inch PlayBook this year. The information comes from an alleged RIM road map that leaked, with the N4BB blog sharing the details. After nearly a year of dismal BlackBerry PlayBook sales, I’m not sold that a 10-inch tablet is the best idea for RIM.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders