Debt-Limit Debate Returns to Congress as Budget Decisions WaitBrian Faler
Congress will joust over a symbolic vote on the U.S. debt limit this week while a decision on whether to extend $3 trillion in tax cuts into 2013 probably will wait until after the November election.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner