Dart’s Fund May Get Top Court Review on Argentine JudgmentGreg Stohr
Two funds, one controlled by billionaire Kenneth Dart, may get a U.S. Supreme Court hearing in their legal fight to collect at least $2 billion owed by the government of Argentina.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas