Carnival Drops as CEO Oversees Shipwreck Response From MiamiBeth Jinks and Marco Bertacche
Carnival Corp. dropped the most since September 2001 after the cruise company’s worst accident, as Chief Executive Officer Micky Arison oversees the response from Miami, 5,000 miles (8,000 kilometers) from the Italian site.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day