Bertelsmann Sets Up $100 Million Fund for Education InvestmentsCornelius Rahn
Bertelsmann AG, Europe’s largest media company, set up a fund of more than $100 million with co-investors to expand in the European and U.S. private-education markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures