AT&T’s Need for Spectrum Signals 77% Premium for Dish: Real M&AScott Moritz
AT&T Inc. is under so much pressure to add wireless spectrum after its failed $39 billion bid for T-Mobile USA that it may be compelled to pay the highest premium in more than a decade to secure Dish Network Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy