AirTran Ordered to Rehire Pilot Fired Over Safety ReportingHolly Rosenkrantz
AirTran Airways, a unit of Southwest Airlines Co., was ordered by the U.S. to rehire and pay more than $1 million in back wages to a pilot fired in 2007 after he reported mechanical flaws.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Pare Early Drop; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn