Airbus Says Plane Orders May Be 50% of 2011’s Record HaulAndrea Rothman
Airbus SAS, which had record orders in 2011 to extend its lead over Boeing Co., said demand for its new aircraft will likely drop by more than 50 percent this year as an initial flurry of A320neo purchases wanes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline