French Bonds Rise as Costs Drop at Sale; Portuguese Debt SlumpsLucy Meakin and Keith Jenkins
French bonds advanced as borrowing costs fell at the nation’s first debt sale since Standard & Poor’s stripped it of its top credit rating and cut the grades of eight other euro-area countries.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks