Schaeuble Rejects ECB as Lender of Last Resort, Joint BondsRainer Buergin
German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble renewed his rejection of joint euro region bond sales and said giving the European Central Bank the role of lender of last resort wouldn’t calm markets permanently.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks