Kenya Lowers Fuel Prices as Shilling Strengthens, Crude SlipsJohnstone Ole Turana
Kenya, the largest East African economy, cut maximum prices of gasoline, diesel fuel and kerosene for a second time on gains by the shilling and weaker crude prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks