Kenya Lowers Fuel Prices as Shilling Strengthens, Crude SlipsJohnstone Ole Turana
Kenya, the largest East African economy, cut maximum prices of gasoline, diesel fuel and kerosene for a second time on gains by the shilling and weaker crude prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses