Walgreen, Par Accused of Plot to Overcharge for Generic DrugsAndrew Harris
Walgreen Co., the biggest U.S. drugstore chain, and generic drugmaker Par Pharmaceutical Cos. were accused in a lawsuit of swapping prescription-drug tablets for more expensive capsules to boost profits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's