Scene Last Night: Hillary Clinton, Richard Chilton, Lulu WangAmanda Gordon
“Are we going to reenact it?” U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, on her way to Emanuel Leutze’s gigantic painting of “Washington Crossing the Delaware.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day