Arizona’s Brewer to Abandon Pot Suit, Allow DispensariesAmanda J. Crawford
Arizona Governor Jan Brewer will allow medical marijuana dispensaries to open following the dismissal of her federal lawsuit over the 2010 state law authorizing their creation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster