Solar Slump Ending, Says Axiom Analyst Who Predicted ArmageddonBen Sills
Gordon Johnson, the Axiom Capital Management Inc. analyst who predicted “Armageddon” for the solar industry 14 months ago, said the crash that wiped $27 billion off the value of the shares last year may be over.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself