Kinder Morgan Said to Prepare to Sell Parts of El Paso UnitZachary R. Mider and Cristina Alesci
Kinder Morgan Inc. is preparing to start talks on selling off parts of El Paso Corp.’s oil and gas exploration and production unit in case the pipeline operator can’t find a buyer for the whole division, said people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks