Goldman Says Pacific Metals, Bridgestone May Rise Most in 2012Norie Kuboyama and Toshiro Hasegawa
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. said Pacific Metals Co. and Bridgestone Corp. are among Japanese stocks that will rise the most this year as the market recovers from its worst slide since 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day