Nacchio Seeks $18 Million Refund for Taxes on Illegal TradesTom Schoenberg
Joseph Nacchio, the former Qwest Communications International Inc. chairman convicted of insider trading, sued the U.S. seeking a refund of almost $18 million in taxes he paid on gains from illegal stock sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap