Romney’s Rivals Challenge Front-Runner’s Record at BainLisa Lerer
Mitt Romney told voters on the eve of today’s New Hampshire primary that he likes “being able to fire people who provide services to me,” giving ammunition to rivals in the Republican presidential race criticizing him over his tenure as chief executive officer of a private equity company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans