Saints Defeat Lions 45-28 in NFC Wild-Card Playoff GameNancy Kercheval
Drew Brees threw for three touchdowns to lead the New Orleans Saints to a 45-28 win over the Detroit Lions in the National Football League’s National Football Conference wild-card game at Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. The Saints, down by four points at halftime, rallied in the second half, scoring 35 points and holding the Lions to one touchdown per quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster