HTC Has First Profit Drop in Two Years on IPhone CompetitionTim Culpan
HTC Corp., Asia’s second-largest smartphone maker, posted its first quarterly profit decline in two years as competing models from Apple Inc. and Samsung Electronics Co. damped demand for its handsets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License