Apple Gaining on Microsoft in Enterprise Sales, Report SaysAdam Satariano
Apple Inc. is becoming a favorite of information technology departments, with the popularity of the iPad and Mac computers eroding what businesses are spending on Microsoft Corp. machines, according to a new report.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner