Amgen May Join Gilead as Biotechs Seek Acquisitions to GrowMeg Tirrell, Ryan Flinn and Jeffrey McCracken
Amgen Inc. and Celgene Corp. may dive into deal-making this year as the biggest biotechnology companies seek to return to the industry’s high-growth roots.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks